Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Do I Want to Be in the Future?

In reality, I have no idea. When I was younger, I wanted to be a nurse, like my mom; a pediatrician, for no good reason; and a salesman, because I'm good at math. I'm considering so many different things right now, hoping that something will strike something in me, but it hasn't happened yet. My school schedule is:
  1. Allied Health 2
  2. Advanced Functions
  3. Fayetteville Tech Community College courses
I love learning about the body, so I figured by taking Allied Health it would put me in the right direction and it has, but I'm still very confused on what I want to be, when there are so many great options.
My Fayetteville Tech class is called exploring health careers, so I signed up to get a feel for some occupations I'm not very familiar with. The course includes 4 different classes; it has speech lang. pathology assistant, pharmacy tech., health care mgmt., and dental assisting. the classes are definitely good to prepare me for college, but it has only really helped me rule out a few things.
So my main choices right now are pharmacist, dentist, and physician; but physician includes so many categories! I'm so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment