Thursday, December 30, 2010

R.I.P. Michael

For Christmas, one of my friends got me the new Michael Jackson Experience for the wii and I have to say the game is really fun, especially if you're a Michael fan. Me and my sisters spent at least an hour just dancing to the songs at 12 midnight. The game is just like any other dance game for the wii, but it's completely dedicated to Michael Jackson. the controls are easy and it's a good workout. I also really liked how they had videos of dance instructors to show you some of the moves. This game is a great gift for anyone born between 1955 and 2000, I think anyone can really enjoy this game. The game is just what it advertises, a Michael Jackson experience, so don't buy the game expecting to see Janet Jackson's "Nasty Boys" or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment