Thursday, March 22, 2012


So recently, in my sewing class we made some book covers, not too difficult, but introduced some techniques that are new to me.  One being batting, I've never worked with it, but it wasn't too dificult. We also did applique, which I really liked, it makes me really want to do some more.

Here's  how mine came out:

It came out well, I think.

Lately, with summer around the corner, I've been seeing a lot of inspiration with things I'd like to do.  For example maxi dresses, which could be pretty simple I think; I could also make some accessories for shoes and hair with some pearls I got from Walmart.  I'm going to try to write this type of stuff in my notebook, so I'll remember. I guess we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment